RA Application for 2019-2020 process is OPEN.
Click the link below.
- Applicants must attend one information session prior to their respective application deadline (i.e. study abroad or general deadline).
- Applicants must complete an application with references by December 3, 2018.
- Applicants must participate in the designated interview dates (Study Abroad – Nov. 10, 2018 & General Deadline – Jan. 26 and 27, 2019)
- Interview 1-3 current (strongly encouraged).
- Social Justice Article (to be brought to your individual interview) – You should find an article that explores a social justice topic that could impact your residents within the realm of colleges and universities. For example, the article could explore topics of race/ethnicity, class, religion, sexual orientation, gender, ability, access, etc. The article can come from a newspaper, magazine, journal, etc. You should be prepared to discuss article content and personal insights during the individual interview process.