The Office of Residential Life is hiring for Graduate Fellows to work with our thriving undergraduate student body for the 2019-2020 academic year. The Graduate Fellow will work approximately 15 hours a week, which will primarily be night and weekend hours.
- Must be a full-time graduate student through the end of the 2019-2020 academic year
- Previous experience in Residential Life or Student Affairs is preferred
- Respect for and commitment to student development and student initiatives
- Valid Driver’s License and willingness to transport students through operating a departmental vehicle
- A commitment to and desire to learn about racial and social justice
The Graduate Fellow will receive $10.50/hr. averaging 15 hours a week for 44 weeks paid over a 10 month period (August-May), in addition to a $600 meal plan ($300 per semester). Housing is not included for the Graduate Fellow.
Terms of Employment
To review the terms of employment, please review the specific job descriptions.
Application materials will be received on a rolling basis. Priority will be given to those who apply before by April 5, 2019 at midnight. Interviews will take place from April 10 – April 19 via phone, and applicants will be notified by May 3rd.
Please contact Kayla Kromer at email@example.com if you have questions about the position.
If you are interested in being considered for the Graduate Fellow position, please refer to http://reslife.wustl.edu/ – More – Work With Us – Graduate Fellows.