- Located north of campus at the end of the Greenway walkway, one block south of the Loop (Map)
- Ideal location for entertainment and restaurants (U City Loop)
- There are 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments, and 3 bedroom townhouses available
- Apartment furnished with: fridge, stove/oven, dining room table & chairs, couch, sofa chair, coffee table, end table.
- Bedrooms all have twin XL beds, dresser, desk and chair, bookshelf.
- Bathrooms do have a shower curtain provided.
- Household items, such as kitchenware, dinnerware, linens, toiletries, trash cans or cleaning supplies are NOT provided.
- Laundry room (campus card accepted) and computer lab are located in the basement.
- Fee-based cable through Charter Communications (for contact info view the Links page on this website) available. Expense of cable is not covered by Residential Life.
- There are 3 RAs to assist residents and provide social and educational programs.
- RAs hold a kick off event in August for residents to meet each other.
- Free parking lot behind Greenway is availablefor residents; they can also park on the street in front.
- Pick up trucks parked on the street need a permit, which can be obtained through ucitymo.org
- Garbage and recycling dumpsters are located in the alleyway behind the building (items must be in dumpsters in order to be picked up).
Have mail sent to:
6600 Washington Ave
Apt # ____
St. Louis, MO 63130
- Package delivery to Village Mailroom with prior call to mailroom.
- Mail questions can be directed to the Village Mailroom at 935-5635.