Housekeeping Request Form

  • PLEASE NOTE: This form is for all non-emergency housekeeping requests.

    If you have an emergency, please contact your RA, RCD, or call WUPD at 5-5555.

    To complete a housekeeping request, you may either complete this online form.

    Housekeeping services are generally for bathroom cleaning, spills and toilet tissue running low or out, etc... If you are in need of other services immediately, please call Residential Life at 5-5050 during normal business hours or contact your RA.

    Please allow 3 days before submitting a second request
  • We thank you for your patience. A Washington University Housekeeper will investigate the issue as soon as possible. By submitting this form, you grant access for a University Housekeeper to enter your room.