Apartments North Residential Community is comprised of fifteen off-campus residential properties in the Parkview Gardens, Ames Place/Rosedale Heights, and Skinker-DeBaliviere neighborhoods that surround Washington University in St. Louis. Apartments North has a variety of residential living options including efficiency, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom, and 3-bedroom style apartment units. Each apartment complex has its own unique layout, furnishings, and amenities to match the independent lifestyle you desire!
- Located within or near the Delmar Loop
- Close to grocery store, 24/7 diner
- Walk or bike to Campus (Skinker Avenue or Ackert Walkway)
- MetroLink Bus System
- Campus Circulator Shuttle (main campus)
- Vehicle Parking
– Public off-street parking (Rosedale, Washington)
– Limited parking located in rear parking lots (Washington)
– Secure underground garage accessible with a Green pass via Parking and Transportation (for The Lofts)
|Amenity||The Lofts||Rosedale Ct||Kingsland Ave||Washington Ave|
|Furnished living area||X*||X||X||X|
|Sink||w/ garbage disposal||X||X||X|
|Stove with oven||X||X||X||X|
|Refuse and recycling at the rear of the building||X||X||X||X|
|Common area w/ televsions||X|
|Laundry in units||X|
|Laundry in building||X||X||X|
|Letter, mail & package delivery.
If the resident is not present to accept the package the package is delivered to The Village Mailroom.
|Mail & package room
Mon-Fri: 12pm – 3pm, 4pm – 7pm
Sat: 11am – 2pm
Colors: Teal & Black
- Lunch on the Loop
Students get to enjoy a meal from a local restaurant from the Delmar Loop and listen to music, play games, and win prizes to help accessorize their new apartment.
- Senior Send-Off
A toast to graduating seniors on the second-floor terrace of The Lofts.