Housekeeping Operations-Administrative Assistants
2016/17 Fall-Spring positions
One person to work a set 5 day weekly Fall/Spring position schedule.
- Extensive computer knowledge (including Auto CAD lite) is necessary, self-learner.
- Ability to answer phones, take messages, communicates on two-way radios.
- Responsible for “Housekeeping Forms” and “Housekeeper” confidential databases.
- Assistance in maintaining key control inventory and supply inventories as assigned.
- Weekly walk-through with housekeeping management and supervisor staff as assigned.
- Hours worked between 8-4:30p and changed bi-weekly as needs arise.
- Attend meetings as assigned by Housekeeping Management.
Compensation: Rate of pay is determined based on experience and length of service.
Dates of assignment: Fall/Spring position: Monday, September 12, 2016 – Friday, December 9, 2016 & Monday, January 23, 2017 – Friday, April 21, 2017
Time commitment: The Fall/Spring position will require working an 8 hour work week.Apply Now