University Drive Apartments
About U Drive
- Eight separate apartment buildings along University Drive (6607, 6627, 6633, 6639, 6645, 6649, 6801, 6811) (Map).
- U drive is located in the Ames Place Neighborhood.
- Each building holds 4 apartments with 3 bedrooms (except 6811 2W which has 4 bedrooms and 6811 1E which has 2 bedrooms).
- Apartments furnished with: couch, coffee table, end table, dining room table/chairs, kitchen with fridge and stove/oven.
- Bedroom furnished with: twin XL bed, dresser, desk/chair, bookshelf.
- Shower curtain is provided in bathroom.
- Some buildings have hardwood while others have carpet.
- All buildings have central air except 6627, which has AC units and radiator heat.
- Household items, such as kitchenware, dinnerware, linens, toiletries, trash cans or cleaning supplies are NOT provided.
- 2 RAs available to assist residents and plan events, hold a kickoff event in August for residents to meet each other.
- Laundry room is located in basement of each building (linked to campus card system); storage is not allowed in basements.
- U Drive residents have access to the Village Computer Lab in the basement of Village House.
- Fee-based cable through Charter Communications (for contact info view the Links page on this website). Expense of cable not covered by Residential Life.
- Free parking can be found behind each building (without permit) and on the street (with permit obtained upon checking into Village Office).
- If sticker is not displayed or car is parked outside the designated parking zone, cars on street will be towed; a detailed map of the parking zone can be found at amesplace.org.
- Garbage and recycling dumpsters are located in the alleyway behind the buildings (items must be put inside the dumpsters in order to be picked up).
- Have mail sent to:
Building # University Drive
St. Louis, MO 63130
- Label your mail box with each roommate’s name to ensure all mail delivered
- Package delivery to Village Mailroom with prior call to mailroom
- Direct any questions about mail to the Village Mailroom at 935-5635