Off-Campus Apts: Locked Out?
For Greenway, U Terrace, U Drive, Big & Little Horseshoe, and Rosedale:
If you are locked out of your apartment M - F, 8:30am - midnight OR Sat - Sun, 5 pm - midnight, please follow this procedure:
Knock on your RA's door or call his/her room phone (displayed in building).
If the RA is not available, go to the Village Office.
Ask to get a temporary card to gain access to your apartment. During business hours (8:30 am - 5 pm), there is a $5 charge for a replacement card, if your card is lost. After business hours, there is a $25 charge for a replacement card, if your card is lost.
- Knock on your RA's door or call his/her room phone (displayed in the building).
- If the RA is not available, there are 2 options:
- Option 1: Go to the South 40 to the key kiosk in South Forty House (under the archway by Residential Life). There is a $5 charge for the replacement key.
- Option 2:
1. Call WUPD at 935-5555. Ask WUPD to contact the RA on Call for a lock-out. Give them your apartment number, student ID number, and cell phone number.
2. Wait for a call from the RCD asking for verification of your identity.
3. Wait for a member of the staff to let you into your apartment (this may take 30 - 45 minutes for response). There is a $25 charge for a lock-out after hours.