|These are the guidelines of the Washington University Alcohol Policy:
- Carding for legal age must occur at all events, persons not having identification that they are
of legal age shall not be served alcoholic beverages.
- Only one drink may be served at a time.
- Non-alcoholic beverages must be easily accessible and attractive.
- Non-salty foods must be plentiful and available.
- Everclear or grain alcohol punches are prohibited.
- Kegs are prohibited.
- Progressive alcohol parties (i.e., room to room, floor to floor etc.) are prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol in public spaces (i.e., lounges, the Swamp, etc.) is prohibited.
- No advertising of alcohol.
- The names of at least two responsible contact persons who will be in attendance throughout the event are to be specified below.